Sunday 4 October 2015

Summaries my research

Within my research I have learnt through questionnaires that not many people are educated within schools about human trafficking which suggest that even though it's a big issue at the moment people just don't know much or do much about the situation. Within my secondary research I found out that our borough is the third worst within the UK and organisations such as CCAT is contributing to stop human trafficking through event like walk and awareness campaign within croydon area but also use of donations. That not all, globally human trafficking is a serious problem especially within south asia such as thailand from the use of slaves within their fishing industry which outrages people within different countries since they know that this is happening. I also got some primary sources from books which contain quotes which link into human trafficking which balance out my research methods of both primary but also secondary sources

No comments:

Post a Comment