Monday 11 January 2016

Review

Clients Feedback

Audience Feedback

Peer and Tutor Feedback was mainly good comments of the amount of information given within the documentary through text, the soundtrack within the documentary's background was relevant however, some people though it didn't fit the slow and important environment the documentary needed to contain. Also, the target audience felt that they needed more voice over so they don't have to read the information constantly. Even though it has some attributes and good qualities the length of the documentary should be a little longer to put some more supportive information. I also should of applied a scene or scene of people being questioned on the documentary as a interview. Example of this would be within 5 seconds in where I show the beginning information through text instead of starting it of vocally.


Constraints experience
Throughout this project their were a range of constraint I had to choose to be flexible towards the brief and it's deadline. The experience of constraint were changing my story or clip within my story board due to realising that the first attempt didn't fit with the purpose and amount of support to allow the targeted audience to be more aware and educated instead of just showing them stories of victims throughout the documentary through the method of video and specified clips, this also changed due to most people were uncomfortable with the use a acting specific scenes out which made the production process delayed and even closer towards the deadline. This mainly led to me producing a new story board but the product could still be used before the watershed due to no offensive matter, however could still be used during due to the issue and topic.

Within the production process of the documentary I organised myself through the course of the project through making sure I know what shots I had to take and in what conditions I would have to get the clips to portrays the specified atmosphere and emotion I would like at the time. However, this process also made sure that I would have to wait for the right conditions which made it really time consuming and very close towards the deadline of the production. Also within the editing section of the production I managed to improvise by using text to provide information to the audience instead of providing the material through using voice overs due to the filming overlapping with the editing phase, if I had more time to improve I would provide a more extended documentary including the use of voice overs and maybe a few more transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment