Friday 29 April 2016

Production proposal for Documentary

diary

Day 1- I first had the idea of shooting within the outdoor sitting area within the Coulsdon college grounds however, after 5-6 shoots I felt I needed to alter the whole documentary story since I felt it wouldn't be that effective so started drafting a new way to present my topic of human trafficking.

Day 2- I produced a storyboard of a selected scenes of town areas and housing to show that anyone and anywhere could be contributing to human traffic behind your very nose. I then individually shot scenes of housing around the Purley and Coulsdon College area to make it local to me. I felt this was a huge step within the production stage since it allowed me to focus around the clips with either subtitles or voice overs to suit the timing and the atmosphere produced depending on the song.

Day 3- I converted to editing onto iMovie to experiment with use of transitions, voice-overs, subtitles audio, freeze framing and manipulating the video speed and effect to apply a mood visually to the documentary. This process took up to 3-4 day to refine which then led onto uploading the finalised the documentary onto youtube and burned it onto a CD as a hardcopy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment